Bali Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
ARRIVAL + HALFDAY ULUWATU
- Meeting service at Airport, and transfer to Choice hotel
- Afternoon visit to the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, perched precariously by the sea, is populated by a friendly tribe of protected monkeys Tribe. This temple stands on a hundred meters of high cliff by overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- Dinner will be provide at local Restaurant
- Back to Hotel – Free Program
FULL DAY BARONG + VOLCANO Tour (Approx. 09 hours)
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 08.30 am: A full day tour featuring visits to: BATUBULAN, to see the famous traditional performance BARONG & KERIS DANCE. Then proceed to CELUK Village, the silver & gold handicrafts centre. UBUD, the Home of Top Painters.
- Lunch at local restaurant in Kintamani, then visit KINTAMANI, featuring Mt. Batur (an active volcano, and lake Batur).The spectacular View & freshatmosphere dominate it`s beauty.
- TAMPAKSIRING, the temple of TIRTA EMPUL which was built over than 1000 years ago. Holy spring can be seen around the temple.
- On the way back you could make photo stop at Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- Back to hotel – Free Program
DEPARTURE/TRANSFER TO AIR PORT
- Breakfast in hotel
- Free at own leisure
- Transfer to Airport for next destination.
END OF SERVICE
- Rates are Nett per person in USD
- Above rates valid until 20 December 2016 (on normal seasons only), HSS & PSS : TBA
- Above rates valid for minimum 2 persons travelling together
- Above rates based on Twin Sharing & on lowest category room type
- The price are subject to change with or without prior notice
- Additional Kecak Dance Entrance Ticket USD 7/person (Uluwatu Tour)
- CHILD POLICY:
→ Under 2 years old: Free of Charge
→ 3 – 5 years old: 50% of adult’s fare (No bed) and 75% of adult’s fare (with bed)
→ 6 – 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare (No bed) and 90% of adult’s fare (with bed)
- 2 Nights stay based on Twin Sharing Standard Room at choice hotel
- Include daily breakfast, 21 % tax and service
- AC Transport during transfers and tours as per program.
- English speaking tour guide.
- 1 x lunch and 1 x dinner at local restaurant
- Entrance Fee and donation
- Entrance Ticket Barong Dance
- Cold mineral water during tours
- Luggage van for group
- Personal expenses ex. Mini bar, Telephone, Laundry etc.
- Air ticket & Airport tax, porter (International & domestic ticket)
- Tipping Driver & guide
- High seasons & peak season surcharge (TBA)
- Compulsory Gala dinner of: MOSLEM Holiday, Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Chinese New Year (TBA)